Photo courtesy of Spacecrafting
The Internet is a hub for home design, boasting millions of images of beautiful homes to sift through, stare at, and save for another day. It’s true—design inspiration is everywhere, but nowhere quite like the experience of Midwest Home’s 2021 Luxury Home Tour.
We take away the computer monitor, and instead, hand you Pinterest-perfect new and remodeled homes to visit and explore in person. You get to see it, breathe it, be in it. And when it comes to a place as meaningful and personal as our homes, we believe that’s how it should be. Backed by the business’ best sponsors and industry professionals, the Luxury Home Tour delivers a fully immersive experience, packed into a three-weekend, self-guided tour that showcases multi-million-dollar new builds and remodels across the Twin Cities metro. Inside these homes, you’ll find more than just design ideas. You’ll feel inspired. You’ll get excited. You’ll meet the minds behind the designs, and maybe even take the next step toward building a dream home of your own or remodeling your home to make it new again. (One that exists beyond your online photo album, that is.) But don’t just take our word for it. Shut down your computer and check out Midwest Home’s 19th annual Luxury Home Tour for yourself this summer—it’s where luxury lives in real life.
By late August, Midwest Home’s Luxury Home Tour will be available to view online at LuxuryHomeTour.net in a one-of-a-kind virtual experience. Here, all in-person tour homes are available to tour for free, along with additional online-exclusive homes you won’t want to miss.
• Visit the homes as many times as you would like with a Passport Ticket for $25. Purchase online.
- View a map of home locations and which homes are on which weekend here.
- Can’t get that unforgettable kitchen out of your head? Show love to your favorite home features and cast your votes in our annual Attendees’ Choice contest at net beginning August 2. Be entered into a random drawing for one of 10 Patron Party Packs ($250 value each).
- Receive a complimentary two-year subscription of Midwest Home and Minnesota Monthly with ticket purchase.
What to Know Before You Go
• Bring socks with you, and wear shoes that slip off easily. Booties will be available and required to tour each home.
- Like what you see? Visit the sales center/garage area for more information on products and service partners seen inside.
- Street parking is available at many homes, but shuttle service may be required to gain access to properties. Please be respectful of neighbors, and do not park in areas designated as “no parking.”
- Revisit homes (as many times as you want!) with family and friends. Your ticket permits multiple visits per home.
- Masks will not be required inside homes, but if you are unvaccinated, masks are recommended by the CDC.
- Photography of the homes will be encouraged. Post, share, and tag us in your social media posts.
- Facebook icon: Midwest Home
- Instagram icon: @midwesthomemag
- Pinterest icon: @midwesthomemag
Midwest Home’s 2021 Luxury Home Tour is on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 12 pm to 6 pm each day and during the weekends of July 30-August 1, August 6-8, and August 13-15. Tickets are $25 each and can be purchased here.